Monday, January 26, 2009

I want to Boast.


Today I woke up on the good side of the Bed. I feel so refreshed and so gooood. That makes me feel I want to boast... (just this time, please???)

Okay, here's why... Yesterday, my mood was low... I don't know if it's proper to share this with you but, as of last weekend, it was a weekend full of worries. I got some financial obligations to meet and I was scared and most probably, I would'nt meet the deadline. My wallet was shouting at me so loud telling me to do something or else!!! ... well. it was indeed a terrifying experience. 'Got nowhere to run to and I got nothing much in my pocket! Then I remembered the saying that "YOU'LL NEVER KNOW THAT GOD IS ALL YOU NEED UNTIL YOU REALIZE THAT GOD IS ALL YOU'VE GOT." So that was it last weekend. Then came Sunday, it was time to go to Church. I prayed so hard about my immediate financial problem and put a 100% trust that He'll do something about it. (All these years, I have proven to myself that He's a realiable God. He's always with me good or bad times. yes even during the times when I was bad. That's why I call HIM a friend). Anyway, to cut the story short, today is Tuesday and it is also My Deadline, I received a Check from Fern-C e.g one of my little sidelines, and I can now pay for my financial obligation and still got few extra bucks left for my other minor needs! HERE's the BOASTING PART ---- Friends, I would like you to meet my friend Emmanuel. HE also happens to be My God! He's never late in extending help to me. HE has the specialty of determining WHAT, WHEN and HOW to deliver the kind of help I need. And to show you how magnanimous HE is, try to look at the sky, the billions of stars and universes not to mention the millions of species on earth that he created.... Isn't He BIGTIME?

The next time you encounter hardship, Do not tell God How big your problem is, Tell your Problem How Big our God is.

May your day be blessed.

-------------

Emmanuel says thru the Book of Matthew 6 : 31 - 34 NLT

31 “So don’t worry about these things, saying, ‘What will we eat? What will we drink? What will we wear?’ 32 These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs. 33 Seek the Kingdom of God[d] above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.

34 “So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

EXPRESS YOUR LOVE with....